This is a story of a boy....

This is a story of a boy....

Hmmm... i'm going to post my story here.... this is just a fanfic... no need of saying "yeah... just keep on dreaming.." stuffs like that.. pls.. this is just a story.. for FUN! HAhaha!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chap 2: Oh great! I'm staring to like him! urgh!

Chapter 2: Great! My life is ruined!

I stood there horrified of the face I just saw. Wait! I could be dreaming! I slapped my face continuously while saying, “Wake up! Wake up!”

I must have looked stupid slapping my face coz my family looked at me mystified.

“Cathrel! Stop that! You’re hurting yourself.” My brother, Joe, suddenly shouted while grabbing my hand.

I looked at him confused, and then I looked at the face I despise to see. “Oh great! He’s real!” I groaned, and then I let my self fall to the nearest couch which I haven’t noticed where Kyle was sitting.

“Are you okay, honey?” My mom asked worriedly.

“Yeah, mom. Except that I want to know why that guy,” I looked for Kyle and then his head popped out of nowhere near me, “…him… here?”

Kyle smiled at me so widely. “Aww… you want to know why I’m here. That’s so cute!” he said while pinching both my cheeks. Aww… That hurts man! “I’m here coz I want to be with you!” he said.

Everyone laughed. I mean seriously, he’s obviously joking.

“Mom, I’m waiting for your answer. I can never extract some sap of truth from this..” Think of an insult! Fast! “..this… bamboo stick!” okay.. can’t think of an insult now, for his face is right in front of me. Can’t think straight! oh and did i mention he have those adorable dimples? OK wait! Stop thinking about how cute his smile is! Ok.. Stop!...

“Bamboo stick?” Kyle suddenly said and obviously he was offended. That’s good. “You half-rotten hairball from outer spice girls!”

This is what I hate about him! He’s good w/ insults! I think he can even publish a book of insults, he has a different one every time! Haha.. good thing I was prepared for this since I was um.. when was the last time I saw him.. um.. when we were seven I think…. Ha! I’m ready to let my bomb out!

“Accept the fact that you are a bamboo stick, you Ring-dotted, spudfooted, House trashing milkman!” I shouted back. Man! That felt good.

“Oh yeah?” he stood up and said right in my face, “Well, you're an anachronistic cannibalistic ignoramus!”

I stood up and was about to shout back when Dad said. “That’s enough! When can the two of you stop hating each other and start liking one another?”

I was standing on my Dad’s left side with my hands crossed while Kyle was on the right side.

“Never gonna happen!” I whispered to myself.

“I can never like someone who’s an average stuck-up slam-dealer.” whispered Kyle.

Of course I heard that! “Why you!"

“Cathrel!” my Dad warned me.

“But Dad! Didn’t you hear what he just said to your one and only daughter?” I looked at him feeling so unwanted. Like he wants that Kyle instead of me!

“That’s not a way to treat a guest.” Dad added.

“Well, he’s not even a special guest! How do you want me to treat him? Like as if he-will-stay-here-for-like-a-month treatment? I mean, you know what our past is, Dad.” I rolled my eyes. “When is he gonna leave?” I suddenly asked.

“Cathrel!” my mom gave me the looked and so did my brothers. “Kyle is gonna stay with us for three weeks.” My mom stated slowly.

I laughed so hard while holding onto Mom and Dad. “You’re kidding, right?”

“Nope!” they both said.

“Oh great! So where is he gonna sleep then?”

---

“So this is your room?” Kyle asked. “Is it just me or do I see a single bed?”

I asked too soon.

“Nope, there’s another bed outside my window, feel free to sleep there. The breeze there is quite refreshing!” I answered sarcastically.

Kyle laughed. “Good one, Cath. OK so here’s the deal; I sleep on the bed since I’m the guest while you sleep on the floor. Deal?”

“You’re kidding right? I sleep on the bed since I OWN this room and you sleep on the floor since that’s the only thing you can touch. All are off limits.” I said professionally.

“I’m quite allergic to dust mites.”

You may ask why on my room? As a matter of fact I also asked the same thing but my brothers said…

Ben…

“Joe and I may have like... the second biggest room, coz we like ya know share it and there can’t be anymore space for Kyle coz of our instruments. Ya know.. Joe’s guitars here… my keys there.. all around everywhere… ”

Joe…

“What he said.”

Adrian…

“I study most of the time so my whole room is occupied with stuffs and I don’t want someone messing with them. Got it?” What? Adrian? He’s just a 13 year old kid!

My folk’s reason I mean reasons why he should stay in my room….

1. Get to know each other (puhleeze! I already know him! Thank you very much!)
2. I have lots of space in my room (it’s not my fault you don’t buy me lots of stuffs that can occupy the whole space!)
3. We are the only one that’s close (oh yeah? Then what’s with reason no. 1?)
4. It’s the only room where so much wind enters (I’m not the one who designed my room to be on the top floor)
5. It is the room less messy that time (I just cleaned my room yesterday, unlike my three brothers!)

A.N. OK again.. sorry for the grammars and all...

No comments: