This is a story of a boy....

This is a story of a boy....

Hmmm... i'm going to post my story here.... this is just a fanfic... no need of saying "yeah... just keep on dreaming.." stuffs like that.. pls.. this is just a story.. for FUN! HAhaha!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oh great! I'm staring to like him! urgh!

NOTE: Classmates.. don't suya me.. don't say.. "Feelers man ni si Cathrel ho!" hahhah hehhehe...

and ang characters diri na iban... like Ben = Ben Romans, Joe = Joe Guese, Adrian = Randomw guy, Joey = Joey Zehr, Ethan = Ethan my love Mentzer... and last Kyle = Impukrito na xa! Wahhahaahha!

hahaha.. OK.. so i wanna make a story..i guess it will be short.. it depends if someone likes it.. i doubt it.. whahhhahha... i have diff characters that are not on the boards but my real friends... who like click five but not as obsessed as me

CHAPTER 1: My Life was still peaceful until...

"Wake up! Wake up!" I heard someone shouted on my ears.

"What the?" I said while covering myself w/ my 4 huge pillows. "5 more minutes!"

"OK." my brother said calmly. Don't believe him! "MOM! Cathrel peed on her bed again and she still won't get up!" he shouted.

"Why you!" I said while throwing him one of my huge pillows. My mom didn't respond for she knows that it’s not true. I mean I stopped peeing on my bed when I was um.. 5? hahah...

I missed the school bus again. Let’s face it! I can NEVER get on the bus on time. So I always stick to Plan B: ride my bike. Though my mom kept telling me that I should start waking up at 5:30 so that I can never miss the bus coz I have like loads of bags everyday! We have 13 subjects! And she said that if I keep riding my bike I might meet an accident. *roll eyes* Moms... They’re all the same...

So I arrived at school one minute to seven! haha! World record! Not late for once! yay for me!

"Morning Cathrel!" Nikka greeted me. Nikka is my best friend... actually we're a group of BFFs.

"Morning Nik! Still depressed about your grade?" I asked. She’s really grade conscious... smart people... "Don't think about it, I mean there are like 12 more subjects! That was only trigonometry!"

"Did someone say trigonometry?" Jenn suddenly said, she just popped out of nowhere! "That’s the easie----"

I stared at her then she looked at Nikka and said "--ekiest subject the world has ever invented! Man! Who invented that subject?"

"Nice try, Jenn." nikka said slowly.


"Look on the Brightside..." I started looking around our classroom and suddenly spotted the person I was looking for, "..Joey can finally tutor you in that. He’s like the smartest guy in math!" I looked at her w/ a smile so wide.

"Ahem!" Candy suddenly sounded off.

"I said guy Candz! He's the smartest GUY in math and you're the smartest GIRL in math! Happy?"

Candy just smiled and went back to her book.

It was time to go home when I saw my campus crush, Ethan! I have classes with him in the one and only subject I love; ART! He’s like so good in art. One time he taught me how to blend colors that will come out white w/o using any white at all! He is a genius.

I was staring at him then w/o noticing that he was smiling at me already! Ahh! But my fantasizing stopped when my cell phone rang! Urgh!

I quickly grabbed it from my bag and pressed the center button. “What?”

“Excuse me?” a voice from the other line answered.


“Oh! Sorry mom. Um.. Why’d you call?”

“Come home quick. We have a visitor that you will surely be happy to see!”


“OK.” I smiled.

I was so excited that I completely forgot about Ethan that I ran as quickly as I can! But I ran back because I forgot my bike! Silly me! But I had a quick stop at Mister Donuts... must buy those tiny donuts!

I arrived at our house after 15 minutes and I quickly open our front door and placed my things near the stairs and quickly went to the living room.

My whole family was there sitting and then I saw the back head of a boy just about my age. I was so excited to know who it is! I hope it’s who I think it is! I keep smiling and smiling!

The boy realized that everyone’s eyes were on me, that he turned his head towards me and my smile turned upside down!

“Oh hi, Cathrel!” the boy smiled.

I wanted to scream! This can’t be! No no no no! ahhhh! The boys was none other than my childhood ENEMY….KYLE PATRICK!

A.N.: hahaha.. ... okay got nothing else to say...



2 comments:

MadeL said...

Wow, your fanfic is soooo funny. I like how you've incorporated the members of The Click Five in your story. I smiled when I read that Joe and Ben were your brothers. Hahaha. What's the role of Joey then? Maybe I overlooked his name. Oh well, I haven't finished reading all of the chapters, but it's cool I must say. Good luck! -Madel from the boards

cathrel.rocks.but.sucks said...

haha! thanks for viewing and commenting!

and hi to you too!

and thanks that you found it funny!

i'l really appreciate it if you comment on each chap! :D

thanks!! :D