This is a story of a boy....

This is a story of a boy....

Hmmm... i'm going to post my story here.... this is just a fanfic... no need of saying "yeah... just keep on dreaming.." stuffs like that.. pls.. this is just a story.. for FUN! HAhaha!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chap 3: Oh great! I'm Starting to like him! urgh!

Chapter 3: Maybe he’s not that bad… is he?

We just had our dinner at 8 o’clock. Then I went to up to my room and I noticed that Kyle was following me. I was thinking maybe he would like to have some quality time with my brothers but then again.

I opened my door and went to the bathroom and grabbed my towel then went back to my room again. Then Kyle went inside the bathroom and locked it. Okay, total silence, except for the closing and opening of doors and our footsteps. Yeah…yeah…

I went to my desk and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something with my blue colour pencil. Just when I heard the flash of the toilet and Kyle reappeared, I gave him the paper and said, “That’s our bathroom schedule.”

“What? We even have a schedule?” he looked at me puzzled.

I nodded.

“What if I really have to go?” I smiled.

“Then you’ll just have hold it!” Then I patted him on the back. Woah! That’s like my first time to pat him.

“I mean, it’s not like I’m gonna burst in while you’re in the bathroom. I’m not like that Cath. As you can see, I have manners.” He said formally with matching hand in the air. Hmm.... Drama queen, uh I mean king… Oh doesn’t matter!

“Manners? Puhleeze!” I mumbled to myself and went inside the bathroom.

Okay so maybe now it’s the time for me to introduce you to my nemesis…

Well, Kyle Patrick Dickherber was my neighbour when I was still in grade school. He is like the wealthiest boy in our place, and I used to play with him coz you see… um… erm… I had a crush on him! There, I said my deepest secret, man, don’t ever tell that to him coz it will be like the end of the world! All the planets will collide, there will be the biggest tsunami, and all the volcanoes around the world will erupt altogether and... and… other horrible things…..

I used to be the ugly-face-with-freckles-metal-mouth girl, and everyone kept calling me that, even my lil brother Adrian! And Kyle was the Mister-richie-rich-I-get-everything-I-want-I-can-insult-anyone-as-long-as-I-want-to boy. Man, so much for an adjective! He doesn’t go to a public or even a private school; he has his own private tutors, coz his parents don’t want other people interfering with his studies. So much for his social life…

His parents are never at home that’s why he’s really such a loner, well maybe not coz his parents gave him everything he wanted. I can even remember that on his 6th birthday he got his trip ticket to France, then on his 7th he got his first electric guitar, I know coz I was there on his birthday, and his parents invited me though he doesn’t want me there. My gift to him was a book of rhymes, which my mom bought. I kept telling her not to waste her money on the brat, he’ll just put it aside and let it decompose, and guess what, he really did!

I walked out from the bathroom in my PJs.

“Finally! I’ve been waiting forever! What are you doing there anyway?” he sad out loud.

“Trying to find a way to make you go away.” I answered.

“Oh, really?” he asked mischievously. “We’ll see about that.” Then he entered the bathroom.

I sat on the chair in the desk near my bed and took out my books to do my homework. Okay, first off, Anatomy and Physiology. I really love this subject. So I finished it for like 5 minutes. Next is Trigonometry. …. Hmmm… okay so maybe Jenn was right with the whole “Who ever invented this subject?” Man, I hate math! It sucks. I mean, who needs this whole measurement of angles? I mean it’s not like you are going to calculate what the angle is if placed your arm here and there… and if ever you will, you will look like a gibbering moron… sheez… so okay I’ll just leave that.

I got my other assignment in Advance Algebra, which was to answer Sudoku, so I got my Sudoku Sheet on my folder; I really need to finish this for like 2 hours! But maybe it will take me the whole night! Urgh!

After 15 minutes Kyle went out of the bathroom with his t-shirt on and shorts and his hair was still wet. So he dried it off with his towel. I tried to observe him this time, okay.. So he got really tall… so tall for someone who’s just 16, hmmm… So thin, like I said “bamboo stick,” I tried to looked at his face while he was self combing his hair, he has those amazing brown eyes, well at least I think it’s brown.. I kept looking at his eyes trying to figure out what colour it really is and then I noticed that he smiled.

“You like me.” He said annoyingly while smiling.

I shook my head and asked, “What?”

“You were looking at my face for like 2 minutes!” he pointed out with a giggled. “I already know that I’m really handsome, Cathrel. Just don’t make it too obvious. You make me blush.” He joked while he blushed and placed his hands around his cheeks.

“Eeew!” I screamed in disgust. Argh…

“C’mon just admit it, Cathrel. It will be our incy wincy tiny little secret.” He said with his baby voice.

“How redundant!” I said then I returned to my Sudoku homework. I noticed a shadow in my desk. I turned around and said to Kyle. “What? What do you want?”

He looked over to what I was doing.

“What’s that?” he asked innocently.

“It is homework, what else could it be?” I answered him in a duh way.

“I’m not dim-witted, I mean what up with all that boxes?” he asked obviously referring to my sudoku.

“You’re kidding right? It’s sudoku.. ya know.. You must fill in the boxes with numbers 1 to 9 without repetition in a row, column and by box.” I explained.

“Then why are you not filling it up?” he asked.

“Coz I find it hard, since there are only 10 boxes with numbers as clue. It’s meant to be difficult and time consuming.”

“Give it to me, lemme try it.” He asked while holding out his hand.

OK.. how can he answer this if he doesn’t even know about this.. at least I wanna see him fail! Muwahahahha! *coughchokecough*

He held it and got one of my ball pens in my desk and sat on my bed. Then he began to answer. I wanna see that man-this-is-hard face. Wahahha! Okay.. this will take long, so to entertain myself I grabbed a book from my bookshelf and started reading the book I was reading entitled “twilight.”

I was just about to finish 3 pages of the book when suddenly Kyle placed the Sudoku on the book I was reading.

“You qui—“ I didn’t finish my sentence when I noticed that he already filled out 3 sudoku levels… without erasures. I bet there are lots of mistakes and repetition. I checked it and observed that no number has been repeated yet! “But how did you?” I asked him amazed.

“It was easy as pie! Though I don’t really know how to bake a pie but yeah it was easy and fun!” he smiled. He seemed so proud of himself.

“Are you sure you’ve never played sudoku in your entire life? Ever?” I asked him in disbelief. No way can someone finish this at 15 minutes especially if it’s for the first time!

“Nope.” He shook his head. “But let’s just say… I’m a boy genius!” he smiled while moving his eyebrows up and down.

Oh it doesn’t matter as long as my Sudoku is done... I’m fine with it!

So it was sleeping time! Man, am I tired!

I jumped under my blanket and lay my head onto my pillow. Love pillows! They are just so comfy! Then to my surprise Kyle cuddled under my blanket too.

“Wait! What are you doing? This is my bed! You’re suppose to sleep on the floor!” I whispered to him since I don’t want to wake up the rest of the family.

“You’re bed has lot of space, and can totally occupy another person. And I’ve told you I’m allergic to dust mites! And hush... I’m sleepy… so please keep your babbly mouth shut for once.”

I was surprised with his response. This is so not happening! I’m not comfortable sleeping with someone especially a guy! I might get nightmares! Horrible ones… okay.. that’s why they call it nightmare Cathrel.. sheesh…. Sometimes I just scare myself…

“Fine! Then you must know that I don’t settle to one place in my sleep.” I said, a bit irritated.

It was a looooong night! I can’t seem to sleep with him by my side. I keep kicking him but he won’t budge, like he’s glued to the bed or something. I even got my whole blanket wrapped to my body leaving him blanketless… is that even a word? Then I noticed that he moved near me and hold onto my blanket and pulled it.

“Hey…” he mumbled with his eyes closed. “Give me some too… I’m cold here.”

I looked at him and I stopped myself from laughing! Hahahha! His face is soo funny to look at! Someone should take a pic of this!

I didn’t share him my blanket coz he just stopped and he seemed to return to his slumber... heavy sleeper… I looked at him again but my eyes wanted to close… and so it did…

----

A.N: Tell me what you think.. :D

No comments: