This is a story of a boy....

This is a story of a boy....

Hmmm... i'm going to post my story here.... this is just a fanfic... no need of saying "yeah... just keep on dreaming.." stuffs like that.. pls.. this is just a story.. for FUN! HAhaha!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chap 4: Oh Great! I'm starting to like him! Urgh!

Chapter 4: Our house plumber

I was still sleeping in my bed when I’ve heard some voices in my room. I half opened my eyes and I saw three boys which I can’t make out who. They were whispering to each other and laughing so quietly.

I went back to my sleep and continue hugging my big pillow… but wait... my pillow doesn’t smell like my pillows…I have realized that I was hugging something that was not my pillow—oh my god! I totally forgot, Kyle was beside me and I am hugging his back! I quickly removed my hands and there was a loud laughter. I’ve realized that they were my brothers! They were laughing so hard that Kyle woke up.

“Morning.” Kyle smiled.

“Shut up, you dusky skips of cranky ape snot” I insulted. I’m not in a good mood for morning conversations. Kyle was shocked.

I sat on my bed and looked at my alarm clock.

“Oh facile ball of cantankerous donut!” I shouted. Yup, that’s my unique expression! “I’m so late!” It was 7 o’clock! But that’s impossible! I set my alarm to 5:30 am. Urgh! This is so not happening! I looked at my brothers who were still laughing and I said to them with an angry look. “Not a word!”

I stood up on my bed while putting away my blanket which makes the bed all so wobbly.

“Somebody woke up from the wrong side of the bed..” Ben joked.

“Shut up, Ben!” I shouted.

“And when he really says wrong side of the bed, he really means the wrong side of the bed!” Adrian added with a laugh.

I tried ignoring them and went quickly to the bathroom and did my business.

I didn’t bother eating my breakfast coz I hardly have time! So I grabbed my lunch and ran to the front door with my bags. “Bye Mom!”

“Honey, you will not be using your bike to go to school today.” My mom stated.

“What?” I said a loud. “Then what do you want me to do, walk there? Mom, I’m sorry but really have no choice but to use plan B. I’m late for school. And I do mean it by late this time!” I said in a hurry then went out of the door. I saw Kyle on our front door sitting there, playing with Delilah, my dog.

“I can drive you to school.” Kyle suggested. “My car just arrived this morning.”Like I have choice? Cars are faster than bikes!

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” I told him in a what-are-you-waiting-for-then way.

Kyle and I went to his car which was on the side walk. I didn’t bother complimenting how wonderful his car is, this just isn’t the time, maybe next time. So I climbed in and place my bags at the backseat. Kyle started his car then we drove off to school.

While we were on the road, I opened my lunch which was a sandwich and unwrapped it. I’ve noticed that Kyle looked at me bewildered.

“What?” I asked. “I haven’t eaten my breakfast and I’m starving to death!” then I took my first bite.

Kyle laughed. Ya know, I may not have my driver’s license but if I will give this boy some advice, he better keep his eyes on the road! He turned on his music player which was playing “The great Escape” by Boys like girls.

I just can’t help it! I love this song! Must sing! So I stopped eating for a while and started singing…

“Throw it away, forget yesterday, we’ll make the great escape, we won’t hear a word--”

“Woah! Woah! Woah!” Kyle interrupted me.

I looked at him in a what way.

“You should stick to your doodling, Cathrel. Coz you see… singing… just isn’t your forte!” he said to me like as if he’s giving me a really good advice.

I was offended. Yeah, I know I’m not a good singer but he doesn’t have to insult me! “Well, then if you say so mister-I-know-everything-so-leave-the-signing-business-to-me, sing it then!” I challenged him while finishing up my food.

“Wait a minute. I didn’t say that I’m good in singing.” He said while trying to keep his eyes on the road.

“But you were about to!”

“I wasn’t!” he said in an annoyed way.

“Ya-uh!”

“Na-uh!”

“Ya-uh!”

“Na-uh!”

Then I heard some cars blowing their horns.

“Watch out!” I shouted when we were to hit a car. Kyle instantly stirred the wheel to the other side.

“That was so close!” Kyle said who was relieved.

“Yeah, it was if wasn’t for me, you complete cake of fetid rabbit droppings!” I said while folding my hands.

He was about to hit me back when I said, “Save it, this is my stop. And make it good! Haha!” His car stopped and I climbed out of the car and got my bags on the backseat. I ran towards the gates quickly.

“What? Not even a thank you or goodbye?” Kyle shouted.

I turned back at him and made a courtesy bow and said, “Thank you so much, kind subhuman pot of putrid turkey giblets, sir! And Goodbye!”

I saw him smiling at me. What? He was supposed to be angry or shouting some insults at me by now but he didn’t.

Then I saw Kristine walking towards me with her books in hand.

“Hi, Kristine. Why are you still out here?” I wondered.

“OMG! A very cute guy is approaching us!” she said totally not listening to me.

I turned around to see who it was then I saw his ugly face.

“Cathrel, you left you’re hanky in the car.” He said while gasping for air. “Here.” He handed to me my green handkerchief.

“Gee, thanks, Kyle. Though you shouldn’t have to. I have an extra here.” I said while getting my hanky.

“Nah, I might mistake it as my car rug. Just look at how ruggish it looks like!” he said disgustingly.

I thought he was too kind for a second but then he’s really a beast! “You awkward deposit of fly-covered pig waste! And by the way, thanks for returning my ruggish hanky!”

“You’re welcome stinking assortment of radioactive over-ripe tomatoes. It was my pleasure!” he said while smiling. Then he headed back to his car.

I tried to look at my hanky, is it really that ugly? I mean, it has beautiful designs! Man, that Kyle must be really blind! I placed my hanky inside my pockect.

“OMG! Who was that?” Kristine asked in a i-want-to-know-it-so-spill-it-out way.

“Ewww! Don’t tell me you’re interested in him? Oh and he’s Kyle, our house plumber!” I smiled. Wahhaha!

A.N.: Kyle is my plumber! hehe kidding!

No comments: